Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Plan

This is it. The very last year that I gain 10-15 pounds of fat, neglect my workouts and nutrition and finally get back to the healthy lifestyle that I embraced for the 5 or so years before I started teaching.  I was on such a great path and then boom totally off track.
Here is a comparison of my fittest and my worst which is about where I am right now.
#87 2008 1st Place Novice Female Bodybuilding Champ! And my gorgeous friend Theresa who has kept up her fit lifestyle and is now a pro!

That's me in the green shirt...I feel so ROUND but more importantly I feel so sluggish.
So my plan starting tomorrow A.M.  Weights on M-W-F, cardio T-TH-S. For nutrition I am shooting for at least 5 balanced meals, (balanced meaning approx 30 grams protein, 30 grams carbohydrates, 10 grams fat) and 1 gallon of water.

Pretty easy yet-hell if it was easy why haven't I been doing it all along!  I plan to post each day how I've done sticking with the plan.  My scale is broke right now and I may weigh myself in the nurse's office or I might say fuck it and just go by how I feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment